Dhaniye Ki Chutney
An easy to make yummy coriander ki chutney that goes best with kebabs and other Indian starters.
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 10 cloves garlic
- 3-4 green chillies, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup curd, whisked and sieved
- In a blender/ mixie add coriander leaves and blend till the leaves are crushed.
- Add garlic, chopped green chillies, salt and lemon. Blend till smooth. Add a little water in case the mixture is too thick.
- Put it in a bowl and mix with curd.
- Serve with some onion ringlets and kebabs.