250 gm smoked salmon
3 cucumbers, long
200 ml sour cream
1 cup gin
1/4 cup chopped parsley + extra sprigs for garnish
Salt to taste
1. Slice the cucumbers lengthwise using a mandoline slicer.
2. Pour the gin in a bowl and soak the cucumber slices in it. Keep it aside for 2 hours.
3. Whisk the sour cream till smooth. Keep aside.
4. Take a slice of cucumber, and slather a spoon of sour cream on one side. Place a smoked salmon slice on the cumber slice, and fold the edges. Layer it with more sour cream.
5. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and then carefully roll the pieces together. You can use a skewer to pin it.
6. Repeat the same process with the remaining slices. Serve chilled.