Recipe of Fresh Corn Bhel
A chunky chaat with corn, potatoes, sev and onions mingled in a tangy chutney.
- 2 cups corn-boiled
- 1/2 cup boiled potatoes-diced
- 1/4 cup sev
- 1/2 cup onions-chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp coriander-chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice or to taste
- 2 Tbsp chutney
For Chutney (blend together):
- 1 cup coriander leaves- chopped
- 1 Tbsp green chillies-chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic-peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp tamarind paste
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chilli powder
How to Make Fresh Corn Bhel
- Dilute the chutney with water, thin enough to mix well into the dry mixture.
- Mix the corn, onions, potatoes, half the coriander, lemon juice and chutney.
- Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with the coriander and serve.
Key Ingredients: Corn
, Coriander leaves
, Lemon Juice
, Green Chillies
, red chilli