Fresh Fruit Parfait Recipe
Fresh fruits, juice, yogurt, nuts and some chilled coulis arranged together makes this parfait the perfect dessert.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruit Parfait
- 1 pomegranate, juice
- 1 small cup yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar or to taste
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1 apples, chopped
- 1 cup black grapes, halved
- 15 ml vodka (optional)
- 7-8 strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup kiwi, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 2 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Some pistachios for garnish
How to Make Fresh Fruit Parfait
- Add the juice, yogurt, sugar and mint in a blender.
- Once done, take it out in a bowl and whisk it to give it some body. Make it nice and fluffy.
- Now add the vodka into it and it's done. Let it chill while you prepare the fruits.
- Now first add the apples to the glass. Then the kiwi. Then the pineapples, strawberries and finally the grapes.
- Pour the chilled coulis over the fruits and top it with some vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish with some pistachios.
- Please note that the vodka is optional.
Key Ingredients: pomegranate
, vodka, stawberry, pineapple
, mint leaves