Recipe Servings: 8
An unusual dish of chicken cooked with pureed grapes with a sauce of chicken stock and the grape juice
- 1 kg black grapes
- 8 boneless chicken breasts with skin
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Tbsp melted butter
- 350 ml chicken stock
- Chopped parsley
- Extra grapes
- Blend grapes in a food processor and strain.
- Place skin and seeds in a baking dish under chicken. Reserve juice.
- Season chicken well and coat with melted butter.
- Bake at 190 degree C for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from tray.
- Pour juice from tray into a saucepan with chicken stock and remaining grape juice.
- Cook over high heat till the sauce reduces.
- Strain and pour over chicken.
- Garnish and serve.