Recipe of Hazelnut / Peanut Butter Cookies
Recipe Servings: 10
Fill your home with the smell of freshly bakes cookies. Delicious crunchy cookies with the creaminess of hazelnut paste or peanut butter.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt, a pinch
- 3/4th cup butter, softened + 1 tsp to grease baking tray
- 1/2 cup sugar (Hazelnut paste already has sugar. in case you're using peanut butter use 1 cup sugar)
- 1 cup hazelnut paste (Hazelnut paste is not easily available. You can replace it with the same quantity of peanut butter.)
- 1/4th cup milk, to knead the dough
How to Make Hazelnut / Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pre heat oven: 250 degree C. Grease baking tray with some butter.
- In a bowl sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add butter and hazelnut paste. Make a stiff dough.
- Gradually add milk in it to make a smooth dough. Do not knead too hard.
- Make little equal sized balls out of the dough and place on a greased baking tray.
- flatten them with a fork making a criss-cross design.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees C till they rise a little and are golden brown in color.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool for a few minutes. Serve.