Honey Glazed Potatoes Recipe
Recipe Servings: 6
A sweet glaze gives an unexpected twist to simply cooked potatoes
Ingredients of Honey Glazed Potatoes
- 1 kg potatoes - peeled and quartered
- salted water - to cover potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
How to Make Honey Glazed Potatoes
- Cover the potatoes with salted water.
- Cook until tender, drain. In a large pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in water, honey, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes and stirring occasionally, cook potatoes (trying to keep in one layer) 10 to 12 minutes or until brown.