Masala for Milk Recipe
A spoonful of this delightful mixture into a glass of plain milk and you'll have a healthier and much tastier drink.
Ingredients of Masala for Milk
- 100 gm almonds, shelled and coarsely powdered
- 75 gm pistachios, shelled and coarsely powdered
- 20 cardamoms, shelled and coarsely powdered
- 1 Tbsp saffron, lightly roasted and crushed
- 1/2 nutmeg, grated
How to Make Masala for Milk
- Mix all the ingredients and store in an airtight jar.
- Note: Use 1 tsp of the masala for 1 cup of milk along with sugar to taste.