Matar ke Kebab
Recipe Servings: 5
Delicious vegetarian kebabs made with spinach and peas. Minimal oil used to pan fry these green beauties.
- 500 gm spinach, blanched and squeezed
- 500 gm peas, boiled
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp powdered black pepper
- 2 bread slices, grated
- Chickpea flour(gram flour) to dust kebabs
- Oil to pan fry
- Place the peas, spinach, ginger, green chillies and bread in the blender and puree.
- Mix in the salt and black pepper.
- Shape the mixture into rounds and dust with the chickpea flour.
- Heat a thin layer of oil in a frying pan and brown the kababs on both sides.
- Serve garnished with onion rings.