Melon Balls with Rocket and Radish
Recipe Servings: 4
Little balls scooped out from melon are served with ribbons of radish, rocket and mint leaves.
- 1/2 each watermelon, musk melon
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 1/2 a radish
- Few mint leaves
- 1 fennel bulb chopped
For the dressing:
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp chive greens
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, add lime juice, honey, olive oil, ginger and salt.
- Add chopped chives and give it a little mix.
- Rest in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the melons into half and remove the seeds.
- Scoop out the fruit into small balls.
- Use a peeler to peel out ribbons of radish.
- Add the radish in a bowl with the melon balls, dressing, chopped fennel bulb, rocket and mint leaves.
- Serve cold.
Key Ingredients: Watermelon
, Rocket Leaves
, Mint Leaves
, Lemon juice
, olive oil