Moong Dal Cheela
Lentil batter with cottage cheese and vegetables, fried crisp.
- 200 gm moong dal
- 4-5 diced paneer pieces
- 1 tsp crushed paneer mixed with chaat masala
- 1 tsp capsicum and cabbage - chopped
- 1/2 tsp onions - chopped
- 1 tsp cashewnuts
- Salt - to taste
- Ghee - for frying
- Soak the moong dal overnight and grind it with some salt into a consistent flowing batter.
- Heat tawa and spread some batter in a circular motion over it.
- Add the cashewnuts and all the vegetables.
- Dab some ghee on top and flip it over to cook for a few minutes.
- Serve with mint chutney and sweet chutney.