Recipe Servings: 2
Light spinach soup with a dash of herbs and milk.
- 1 1/2 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp white flour
- A pinch of sugar
- A pinch of pepper powder
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 6 flakes garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and garlic. Sauté till golden brown.
- Add chopped spinach. Stir well.
- Add white flour and stir till it's cooked. Add pepper powder, sugar, salt and a cup of water. Stir well. Keep aside for 10 mins.
- Take a food processor, puree the spinach mix.
- Boil the puree and add milk. Cook for 2 mins. Serve