Pasta Salad with Asparagus Dressing Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
A warm pasta salad dressed in an enticing potatoes and asparagus sauce and topped with chicken ham, eggs and cheese. A simple, speedy and satisfying meal.
Ingredients of Pasta Salad with Asparagus Dressing
- For the pasta:
- 250 gm pasta (bow pasta or farfalle)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of salt
For the sauce:
- 1 ready-made vegetable stock cube
- 3 potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 1/2 Tbsp English mustard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 can of asparagus, drained of all water
- For garnishing:
- 2 hard boiled eggs, shelled
- 2 slices chicken ham, already cooked
- A few slices of cheese
How to Make Pasta Salad with Asparagus Dressing
- Add the pasta to the boiling water.
- Add some olive oil and a pinch of salt this mixture so that the shells stay separate and not stick to each other.
- Let this cook for about 10 minutes.
- In the meanwhile prepare the sauce.
- Add the stock cube, potatoes, mustard, olive oil, lemon juice and asparagus in a blender and mix together until smooth.
- Slice the eggs, chicken ham and cheese for garnishing the salad.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain all the water out of it.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and mix it well.
- Garnish and serve.