Plum and Green Apple Yogurt
A tangy side dish to go with Falafels. Yogurt whisked with green apples, plums, pomegranate seeds and orange juice.
- 1/2 a green apple, thinly sliced
- 2-3 plums, diced
- 1 Tbsp of rose water
- 100 gm hung yoghurt
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1/2 an orange
- 30 gm pomegranate
- Add the hung yogurt to a large mixing bowl.
- Slice the green apples into thin slivers and dice the plums and add to the bowl.
- Add the pomegranate seeds, rose water, orange juice, cardamom powder, salt and mix well.