Recipe of Roasted Herbed Potatoes
Recipe Servings: 5
Stuff you sandwich breads with these thyme and dill tossed roasted potatoes.
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
How to Make Roasted Herbed Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, basil, marjoram, dill weed, thyme, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Stir in potatoes until evenly coated. Place potatoes in a single layer on a roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.
- Fill the filings in the sandwich, loaded with veggies, sprinkle some cheese and enjoy.
Key Ingredients: Potatoes
, olive oil
, red chilli