Recipe of Spanish Omelette
Recipe Servings: 6
Little Tanisha cooks a delicious Spanish omelette. Also called as the Tortilla de Patata, this Spanish omelette recipe is a winner at the breakfast table.
- 6 eggs
- 3 green chillies, chopped
- 2 potatoes, cut into fingers, rubbed with some salt
- 4-5 Tbsp oil, to fry potatoes
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 2-3 Tbsp sauteed onions (onions boiled, chopped and sauteed in little butter)
- Black pepper powder, a pinch
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cheese slice, torn into little pieces
- 1 Tbsp oil, to cook the omelet
How to Make Spanish Omelette
- Peel and cut the potatoes and rub them with some salt.
- In a pan add 4-5 tbsp oil and toss the potatoes till cooked.
- In a bowl break the eggs and whisk them till fluffy. Add chopped corriander leaves.
- Add 2-3 Tbsp sauteed onions, green chillies, black pepper and some salt and small bits of cheese slices. Whisk. Mix in the cooked potatoes.
- In a saucepan add a Tbsp of oil and pour the batter. Cook for a minute. Cover it with a lid and cook for another 2-4 minutes. Flip and cook from the other side.
- Cut and serve.