Mediterranean Omelette Recipe
How to make Mediterranean Omelette
About Mediterranean Omelette: A great option for a breakfast! Omelette made with the goodness of spinach, onions, olives and oregano.
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings1
Ingredients of Mediterranean Omelette
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white onions
- 1 Tbsp spinach, blanched with butter
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 2 Tbsp olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mediterranean OmeletteHideShow Media
1. Gently whip the eggs and add salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a pan and cook the whipped eggs.
3. Take a fork and gently stir the eggs.
4. Spread onions, spinach, olives and oregano on top and fold.
5. Once done, fold it again and serve.