How To Make Omelette Curry
About Omelette Curry Recipe: A delicious tomato based curry made with cut pieces of egg omelette. Serve it hot with rotis or rice!
Ingredients of Omelette Curry
- 3 Eggs (well beaten with a pinch of salt)
- 1 large onion (ground to paste)
- 2 Tomatoes (ground to paste)
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- to taste salt
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala (optional)
- 1 tsp ccumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp oil
How to Make Omelette Curry
- For the omelette:
- 1.Beat eggs with a pinch of salt, add coriander leaves.
- 2.Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan, pour the egg mixture and cover it with a lid to prepare a half inch omelette. Cut into square pieces and keep aside.
- For the curry:
- 1.Heat oil in pan and add cumin seeds.
- 2.Add the onion paste and saute till it changes color or till the water is evaporated.
- 3.Add tomato paste, ginger and garlic paste and fry till all water from the tomatoes has dried up. Add 2 cups of water. Add salt, chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- 4.Add cut omelettes and cook for 2 minutes without stirring much. Turn off the heat and let it rest.
- 5.Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves. Serve Hot.
Key Ingredients: Eggs (well beaten with a pinch of salt), onion (ground to paste), Tomatoes (ground to paste), coriander leaves, ginger and garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, garam masala (optional), ccumin seeds, turmeric, oil