Spiced Coffee Recipe
Whip up a cuppa coffee, made with a desi, ginger and cardamom twist.
Ingredients of Spiced Coffee
- 50 gm freshly ground coffee
- 2 tsp cardamom powder
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 200 ml milk
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp cream
- 25 gm grated chocolate
How to Make Spiced Coffee
- Combine coffee, 1 1/2 tsp cardamom powder and ginger. Brew in 1 liter of water.
- Heat milk and sugar until scalding point.
- Pour in the hot coffee with the milk.
- Whip cream and 1/2 tsp cardamom powder together.
- Spoon over the coffee.
- Serve with grated chocolate on the top.