Spicy Sriracha Prawns with Basil
Recipe Servings: 4
Concoct this yummy dish of prawns within minutes. Prawns tossed with spicy sauces, chillies and basil.
- 10-12 medium sized prawns, deveined and deshelled
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red and green chillies, chopped
- 3 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha chilli sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Lemon juice
- 15 basil leaves
- 3 tsp spring onion greens
- Heat oil in a wok and fry garlic and chillies.
- Add prawns and stir fry.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce and sriracha.
- Cook till sauce coats prawns. If too dry add little water. Add basil leaves.
- Squeeze lemon juice and serve with spring onion greens.
Key Ingredients: prawns
, lemon juice
, oyster sauce
, fish sauce
, spring onion
, red chilli
, green chillies