Recipe of Spinach Kebab
A quick and easy starter to warm up your winter. Kebabs made with blanched spinach and hung curd and stuffed with a cashew mix.
- 1 cup chopped and blanched spinach
- 1/4 cup hung curd
- 1 tsp whole cumin
- 1 tsp ajwain (carom seeds)
- A pinch of asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil to shallow fry
For the stuffing:
- 2 Tbsp roasted cashew nuts
- 1/2 tsp roasted pomegranate powder
- 2 tsp fresh coriander
- A pinch of roasted cumin powder
How to Make Spinach Kebab
- Heat oil in a pan and saute whole cumin and ajwain.
- Add spinach and asafoetida powder.
- Cook for few minutes and keep aside.
To prepare the stuffing:
- Take roasted cashew nuts in a bowl and mix it with fresh coriander, roasted cumin powder and pomegranate powder.
Now in a separate bowl, mix the spinach mixture with the hung curd.
- Add salt.
- Divide this mixture into equal portions, put the filling in the center and roll them into the shape of a kebab.
- Now shallow fry till they turn color and serve.