Recipe of Spinach Salad with Sesame Dressing
Recipe Servings: 3
A healthy salad of boiled spinach with sesame seeds and soya sauce dressing.
- 500 gm spinach
- 2 Tbsp white sesame
- 1 Tbsp sake, optional (a Japanese alcoholic beverage made with fermented rice)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
How to Make Spinach Salad with Sesame Dressing
- Wash and boil the spinach. Drain the water very well.
- Cut spinach into 2 inch lengths.
- Grind the sesame seeds.
- Add sugar, soya sauce, and sake in the grinder and mix well.
- Add spinach and stir well.