Thai Basil Chicken Recipe
Recipe Servings: 2
Fresh and fragrant basil leaves are the highlight of this Thai dish. Chicken chunks tossed in Oriental flavours of oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce and garlic.
Ingredients of Thai Basil Chicken
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 5-6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1-2 chillies, chopped
- 250 gm chicken, cut into small bite sized pieces
- Water, a little bit
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 3-4 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- Salt, to taste
- 7-8 basil leaves
How to Make Thai Basil Chicken
- In a wok add olive oil, chillies and garlic. Saute.
- Add the chicken. Saute for 2-3 minutes. Add a little bit water to de glaze.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce and soy sauce. Toss.
- Add the yellow and rec bell peppers with salt according to taste. Saute till chicken and bell peppers are cooked.
- Just before the stir fry is ready add some basil leaves.
- Serve with steamed rice.