Recipe of Two Minute Brownie
Recipe Servings: 1
It's eggless, it's tasty and it's made oh-so-quickly. Two minutes is all you need to enjoy this mug brownie. Go ahead and try it.
- 2 Tbsp flour / maida
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar (or according to taste)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter, nutella, chocolate syrup, maple syrup
- Chopped walnuts
How to Make Two Minute Brownie
- Take a microwave friendly mug.
- Add all the dry ingredients in it.
- Now mix in the wet ingredients.
- Microwave it for a minute or two. (Depends on your microwave settings.)
- Enjoy your mug cake with ice cream of your choice.