How To Make Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
About Fudgy Chocolate Brownies Recipe: These heavenly brownies are pure chocolate overload, featuring a fudgy center, slightly crusty top and layers of decadence. It doesn't get better than this.
Ingredients of Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
- 1 Cup salted butter
- 3 cups dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence (optional)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- Confectioner's sugar for sprinkling (optional)
How to Make Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
- 1.Preheat oven to 150 degrees C.
- 2.In a double boiler, melt butter and chocolate until smooth.
- 3.Add vanilla essence. Then sprinkle in the cocoa and sugar, and stir.
- 4.Remove from heat, and allow the batter to cool for 15 minutes.
- 5.Stir in the eggs, one at a time.
- 6.Gently add flour until halfway incorporated and stir. Then add espresso powder.
- 7.Pour batter into a greased 8 inch square baking tin.
- 8.Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- 9.When the buzzer goes off, open the oven and gently shake the tin. If the brownie wobbles in the middle, it's not quite done. Bake for another 5 minutes until the top has a shiny crust and the sides are just beginning to come away from the tin. Take out of the oven.
- 10.Leave the brownies in the tin until completely cold. Then, cut into squares, top it off with confectioner's sugar and dig in
Key Ingredients: salted butter, dark chocolate, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla essence (optional), Eggs, flour, espresso powder, Confectioner's sugar for sprinkling (optional)