1. The KathisThere can't be a better snack while shopping than a nice hot and stuffed kathi roll. At the Kathi's you would find the most delectable variety of mutton, chicken and veg kathi rolls. If you are not so fond of kathi, you can order rumali rolls, too. While you munch into their wholesome and greasy rolls, don't forget to try their delicious cold coffee - a winner combination!Where:M-5, Ground Floor, M-Block Market, Greater Kailash
Cost For Two: INR 300
2. Brown SugarA youth favourite, Brown Sugar is city's favourite go-to spot for delicious and amazing wheat momos. But, that's not all that there is to Brown Sugar. The quirky café has an eclectic mix of Italian, Arabic and Chinese fare, which will make you lick your fingers even after you have left the place. Our absolute favourites are chicken wheat steamos, chicken shawarma, vege arabiata pasta, cookie café mocha and Nutella and hazelnut shake!Where:M-73, M Block Market, Greater Kailash (GK) 1, New Delhi
Cost For Two: INR 1000
3. Prince Chaat CornerTangy, lip-smacking and ever-so delightful chaat is always a hit with Dilliwallas. It is almost surreal how even in the midst of the busy market place, there is absolute decorum maintained by customers who patiently wait for their round of gol gappas in the queue. The chole bhature, pav bhaji and aloo tikki see no less of a fan following either. Don't forget to try their palak patta chaat, too. We bet it is nothing like anything you have had before!Where: M-29, Greater Kailash (GK) 1, New Delhi
Cost For Two: INR 250
4. Wafflesome Waffle lovers raise your hand! Easily one of the most loved waffle places in town, Wafflesome's range is extensive and impressive. The cutesy little outlet that persistently smells of fresh chocolate and addictive vanilla has so much to offer. Crispy, soft and moist slathered over with indulgent toppings, Wafflesome's waffles are a foodie's dream come true. Choose your picks from mango, salted caramel, blueberry and banana toffee. We personally love the one with Nutella and Crushed Nuts.Where:M-69, Behind Yes Bank, Near M Block Market, Greater Kailash
Cost For Two: INR 400
5. Moti Mahal DeluxCraving some delicious butter chicken, decadent dal makhani and naan? Head to Moti Mahal Deluxe. Delhi and its love affair with butter chicken needs no introduction. Way back in 1947, when Kundan Lal (founder of Moti Mahal) invented the iconic dish in his humble dhaba, little did he know that it would register itself as the local phenomenon it is today. The very same man gave the capital its much adored dal makhani too. 70 years down the line, and Moti Mahal Deluxe has flourished into one of the world’s most popular chain of restaurants with over 120 franchises in India and around the world. Moti Mahal Deluxe in GK is one of the most popular outlets of the much famed franchise. Moti Mahal Deluxe is the one-stop destination for all your North Indian food cravings. A must try!Where:M-30, M Block Market, Greater Kailash (GK) 1
Cost For Two:INR 1200
A gang of friends, intensive shopping and some amazing food, what else does one need for a perfect day-out? Head out and explore for more, as these eateries are meant to impress.
About Sushmita SenguptaSharing a strong penchant for food, Sushmita loves all things good, cheesy and greasy. Her other favourite pastime activities other than discussing food includes, reading, watching movies and binge-watching TV shows.