Make Bael sherbet at home with these steps:
- Take a bael and wash it properly with plain water.
- Break open the bael and scrape out the pulp with the help of knife or spoon in a vessel.
- Add water in it and leave it for some time.
- After some time mash the pulp in water.
- Mash till all the pulp is scraped out from the fruit and only seeds are left.
- Squeeze the juice from the pulp and strain it with the help of strainer.
- Add sugar in it and mix well and then add some lemon juice in it.
- Now, add ice cubes and serve chilled.
This is how you can make bael sherbet at home and beat the heat with this refreshing and healthy drink.
The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. NDTV is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. All information is provided on an as-is basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of NDTV and NDTV does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.