Preparation time: 2 minutes
How To Make Hari Mirch Ki Chutney:
- Cut green chillies in small pieces and manually grind it with the help of mortar. You may also use grinder to grind the chillies, if you don't have mortar and pestle.
- Add garlic and salt in the mortal and with the help of pestle, crush all the ingredients.
- Now, heat some oil in a kadhai and add the crushed coarse paste and cook it for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the chutney in a bowl and add lemon juice to it.
- Your hari mirch ki chutney is ready to be savoured.
The best way to savour hari mirch ki chutney is to pair it with mirchi vada, moong dal vada or bajre ki roti, which will take you back in time, where things were simple but heartfelt.
About Shubham BhatnagarYou can often find Shubham at a small authentic Chinese or Italian restaurant sampling exotic foods and sipping a glass of wine, but he will wolf down a plate of piping hot samosas with equal gusto. However, his love for homemade food trumps all.