Most of us have grown up chomping on eggs in different forms like fried, toasted or scrambled. One of the best qualities of eggs, also one of the reasons that we love it so much is that it's versatile and you can experiment to create several new dishes with it! Taking a cue from our thoughts, celebrity chef Saransh Goila has shared recently shared an interesting and delectable egg recipe on Instagram and it's called grated anda ghotala. It can be your go-to meal whenever you want to deal with your hunger pangs. So, without much ado, try this out at home today itself. We are sure this recipe would leave you craving if you are an egg lover.
1) Oil - 2 tablespoons
2) Mustard seeds - 3/4 tablespoons
3) Onions (finely chopped)
4) Ginger garlic green chilli paste (1.5 tablespoons)
5) Tomatoes - 3
6) Salt - 1 tablespoon
7) Chilli powder - 1 tablespoon
8) Coriander powder - 1 tablespoon
9) Turmeric - 1/4 tablespoons
10) Pav Bhaji masala - 3 tablespoons
11) Cumin powder - 1/4 tablespoons
Salt to taste
(Also read: 9 Indian Egg Recipes You Can Try At Home)
Procedure to make this recipe:
1) Heat some oil in a pan and once it's done, add mustard seeds and let them crackle. Now, put the finely chopped onions until it turns brown. Add ginger garlic green chilli paste into it and saute.
2) Add tomatoes followed by salt. Remember: Cook it until it turns pulpy. After this, add all the mentioned spices one by one including chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric, pav bhaji masala and cumin powder and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
3) Hard boil about five eggs. Chop them and add 3 eggs into your dish while it's on the cooking stove. Put some grated cheese along with eggs and cook for 2 minutes. The main recipe is ready. Garnish it with coriander and lemon juice. Take pav and top it with ghotala. Grate an egg on each pav and enjoy.
Take a look:
Would you try out this egg recipe at home? Let us know how you like it.