If there's one place you'll find an abundance of creativity in terms of recipes, it has to be the internet. Social media users often come up with all sorts of recipes by innovating using the same ingredients available in their kitchens. Recently, a recipe for pancake spaghetti had taken the internet by storm. The humble pancake batter was transformed into a crunchy and binge-able version by making thin, noodle-like structures from it and drizzling some maple syrup on top. And now, another viral recipe for Parmesan potatoes has taken the internet by storm. This crisp and addictive snack is super quick to make and also requires really simple ingredients!
Originally, the recipe for Parmesan potatoes had surfaced on social media platforms such as Instagram and soon a number of media channels and bloggers too started trying it. A few years ago, baked feta pasta had taken the internet by storm and now this baked parmesan potato is here to take its place.
Potato is a vegetable that we all love and can enjoy in all shapes and forms, and this viral recipe adds to its charm of it. Adding Parmesan cheese to the recipe makes it even more tempting. Butter, herbs, cheese and all things delicious come together to make this crispy oven-fried recipe. Further, the recipe is easily ready in a matter of less than an hour! So, what are you waiting for? Try this amazing viral recipe for Parmesan potatoes here.
Here Is The Full Viral Recipe for Parmesan Potatoes That You Can Make At Home:
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 680grams or 1 package of Baby Potatoes, washed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 and 1/2 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 220 celsius. Put the unsalted butter in a baking tin. Now add this tin to the preheated oven and let it melt and grease the pan.
- Meanwhile, wash and half the potatoes and then make cross-like patterns in them with the help of a knife. Keep it aside.
- Take out the baking tin from the oven and let it cool slightly. Now, add parmesan cheese, salt, and seasoning to the butter and stir to make a paste.
- Spread this paste on the cut side of the potato and arrange it with this side down in the baking tin.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes till the potatoes are tender and the parmesan melts and forms a crust on them. Remove from the oven and enjoy!
How simple it is to make this viral recipe right? Try this amazing parmesan potatoes recipe and tell us how you liked it in the comments below.
About Aditi AhujaAditi loves talking to and meeting like-minded foodies (especially the kind who like veg momos). Plus points if you get her bad jokes and sitcom references, or if you recommend a new place to eat at.