Juicy, succulent and packed with flavours, kebabs are a hit among all. Serve it as a starter on any occasion or have it as an evening snack, kebabs win our hearts and satisfy our taste buds like no other. And the best part about kebabs is that they provide room for experimentation. You can literally make kebabs out of anything, soya, chicken, mutton, veggies, paneer and many more such ingredients. If you are also a die-hard fan of kebabs just like us, it's time for us to reveal the surprise. Here we bring you an easy yet interesting recipe for making veg seekh kebabs at home.
If you've ever eaten veg seekh kebab, you'll know how mouth-watering this Mughlai treat is. If you haven't yet indulged in this dish, it's high time that you whip it up in your kitchen. Chef Kunal Kapur shared a video on his Instagram page that shows us how to make this savoury dish without any hassle.
Must-Read: 19 Best Vegetarian Kebab Recipes
Take a look at the video:
Veg Seekh Kebab Recipe: How To Make Veg Seekh Kebab
- 2 tbsp Desi Ghee (For frying)
- 1/4 cup Carrots chopped
- 1/4 cup Cauliflower chopped
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Beans chopped
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Green Chilli (Chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 2 Tbsp scrambled paneer
Steps To Make Veg Seekh Kebab
- To begin with the recipe, heat desi ghee in a pan. Add cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Once done, add turmeric powder, carrots, cauliflower, beans and sauté for 5-6 minutes.
- Take out the veggie mixture on a plate and add salt, red chilli powder, green chillies, coriander powder, and roasted cumin powder. Mix everything well.
- Add scrambled paneer, grated cheese, mashed potato and remix everything.
- Now, settle the mixture on the skewer, one by one.
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan, place the kebab skewers and cook from both sides.
- Pair these kebabs with mint chutney and onion rings alongside.
So, what are you waiting for? Try out this recipe and let us know how it turned out in the comment section below. Happy Cooking!