In today's culinary landscape, creativity knows no bounds. We have witnessed impressive innovations like turkey-shaped bread, realistic cakes, and mesmerising chocolate fountains taking the world of gastronomy by storm. Not stopping there, intriguing fusions like Mexican pani puri, pasta samosa, and blue pea dosa have also delighted social media feeds. Now, a unique snack recipe named "Bird's Nest" has taken centre stage. It is not just a treat for your taste buds but also an aesthetic delight. Picture serving these nests to your guests, complete with tiny faux eggs at the centre. If this dish has convinced you enough to be a part of your next meal, then without further ado, let's take you through the recipe. This particular "bird's nest" recipe has been shared by content creator Alisha Bansal, on her Instagram handle 'anyonecancookwithdr.alisha'.
Also Read: 10-Min Chilli Yogurt Dip Is The Latest Viral Recipe Everyone Loves - Try It Today
Watch The Recipe Video Of Bird's Nest Here:
How To Make Bird's Nest At Home | Step-By-Step Bird's Nest Recipe:
To make the dish, you need potatoes, vermicelli, onions, garlic, green chillies, coriander, paneer, maida, corn flour and some basic spices.
1. Begin by boiling potatoes, peeling them, and mashing them thoroughly.
2. Add finely chopped onions, garlic, green chillies, coriander, and grated paneer to the mashed potatoes. Season the mixture with salt, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala, and turmeric.
3. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly to create your flavourful aloo masala.
4. Take small portions of the aloo masala and shape them into little bowl-like structures using your hands.
5. Prepare two bowls: one with a slurry made from all-purpose flour, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, and water; the other containing roasted vermicelli.
6. Dip the aloo masala bowls into the slurry, ensuring they are well-coated, and then cover them with the roasted vermicelli. Set aside the little nests.
7. To make the eggs, combine grated paneer, black pepper powder, salt, and cornflour to form a dough. Shape small eggs to place in the nests.
8. Air fry or deep fry both the eggs and nests until golden brown.
9. To assemble, place the fried nests on a plate, fill them with green chutney and tamarind chutney, and add the fried eggs. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
10. Your delightful Bird's Nests are now ready to be served and enjoyed.
Also Read: Viral Feta Eggs Caught Your Eye Too? We Dug Out The Recipe For You
The video has taken the internet by storm garnering 526k likes in less than a week.
A user commented, “Dil to yahi kar raha hai abhi try karu [I feel like cooking it right away]".
Another person added, “So creative”.
A person said, “Bahut unique and innovative recipe hai mam [This is a very unique and innovative recipe]”
What are your views about this Bird's Nest recipe? Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.