How to make Albuquerque Atomic Mushrooms
About Albuquerque Atomic Mushrooms Recipe: A mouth-watering vegetarian snack recipe from the kitchens of Barbeque Nation! Button mushrooms slathered in a flavourful marinade of red chili, paprika, tomato paste and jalapenos, grilled to perfection!
Ingredients of Albuquerque Atomic Mushrooms
- 20 Medium button mushrooms
- 25 gms vegetable oil
- 20 gms tomato paste
- 10 gms paprika powder
- 2 gms red chilli powder
- to taste salt
- 2 Red fresh jalapeno
How to Make Albuquerque Atomic Mushrooms
- 1.Wash, clean and de-stalk mushrooms.
- 2.In a round bottomed bowl add the rest of the ingredients. Whisk lightly.
- 3.Add mushrooms and marinate for 30 minutes.
- 4.Grill over a medium serrated griddle. Do not overcook as paprika powder will turn brown and become bitter.
- 5.Serve hot sprinkled with black pepper crushed.
Key Ingredients: button mushrooms, vegetable oil, tomato paste, paprika powder, red chilli powder, salt, Red fresh jalapeno