How to make Almond Strawberry Cream
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Almond Strawberry Cream Recipe: A luscious strawberry dish to relish when you are craving something utterly sweet and delicious! Easy, quick and exceptionally simple!
Ingredients of Almond Strawberry Cream
- 1/2 Cup almonds
- 12-14 pcs fresh strawberries
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp holy basil leaves (tulsi)
- 3 tbsp sugar (powdered)
How to Make Almond Strawberry Cream
- 1.Toast the almond flakes in the oven at 180°C for 4 minutes.
- 2.Cut the strawberries into 1 cm dices.
- 3.Whip the cream along with sugar. Do not over whip it or the butter will separate.
- 4.Mix the almond flakes and strawberries into the cream along with hand torn holy basil.
- 5.Garnish with almonds and sliced strawberries.
Key Ingredients: almonds, fresh strawberries, whipping cream, holy basil leaves (tulsi), sugar (powdered)