Potato Chips Recipe
How to make Potato Chips
Ditch the boring bag of potato chips and go for these homemade crispy munchies, that are much healthier. You can bake or fry them!
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Potato Chips
- 500 gm potatoes- peeled
- 1 Tbsp salt
How to Make Potato ChipsHideShow Media
1. Slice the potatoes, very thin, using a slicer, so that the slices are even.
2. Heat water, in a large container, large enough to take in the sliced potatoes.
3. Add the salt and when the water comes to a boil, add the potatoes, keeping the heat high.
4. When it comes to a boil again, drain the water and dry the potatoes in the sun till they turn crisp.
5. Store in airtight containers and bake or fry them when needed.