How to make Andhra Meat Curry
Ingredients of Andhra Meat Curry
- 150 Ml yoghurt
- 3 tsp garlic paste
- 3 ginger paste
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/3 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves , chopped
- 750 Gram mutton pieces
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 2 ground onions
- 3 green cardamoms
- 3 cloves
- 3 tomatoes , chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 10-12 curry leaves
How to Make Andhra Meat Curry
- 1.Whisk yoghurt with garlic and ginger paste, chilli and turmeric powder and coriander. Pour over meat.
- 2.Set aside for 3-4 hours. Heat oil, fry onion until colored.
- 3.Add cardamoms and cloves. Fry for 1 minute. Add meat with marinade.
- 4.Cook until liquid has been absorbed. Fry meat until colored. Add tomatoes.
- 5.Continue frying for 10 minutes. Sprinkle in cumin and curry leaves. Pour in water to cover. Simmer until meat is tender. Serve with rice.
Key Ingredients: yoghurt , garlic paste, ginger paste, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander leaves , mutton pieces, oil, ground onions , green cardamoms, cloves , tomatoes , cumin , curry leaves