How to make Apple Crumble
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Try this easy to make dessert filled with the goodness of apples. This apple crumble recipe has flavors of vanilla and crunchy almonds on top.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble
- For Apple Dressing:
- 4 apples (thinly sliced), peeled
- 100 gms castor sugar
- 25 gms almond meal
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- For Crumble Topping:
- 100 gms flour
- 75 gms butter
- 50 gms almond flakes
- 100 gms brown sugar
How to Make Apple Crumble
- 1.In a baking tray take apples, coat them with castor sugar, almond meal and add vanilla essence. Keep it aside.
- 2.In a large bowl, mix flour and butter. Add almond flakes and brown sugar to this mix.
- 3.Add 1 tsp of vanilla essence to the crumble mix.
- 4.Add the crumble mix to the layered apple slices. Cover it completely. Sprinkle some almond flakes.
- 5.Bake in oven at 200 C for 25 minutes.
Key Ingredients: apples (thinly sliced), castor sugar, almond meal, vanilla essence, flour, butter, almond flakes, brown sugar