Baby Corn Soup Recipe
How to make Baby Corn Soup
A baby corn soup with the goodness of cabbage, capsicum and mushrooms. A delight on a wintery night that you definitely try.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Baby Corn Soup
- 1 cup baby corn-slit into two, lengthwise
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp ginger-finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic-finely chopped
- 1 tsp green chilies-finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves-finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp cabbage-finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp capsicum-finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp mushrooms-finely chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 4 Tbsp cornflour mixed with 1 cup water
- 3 Tbsp oil
- Salt as required
How to Make Baby Corn SoupHideShow Media
In a pan, stir fry the ginger, garlic, coriander leaves and green chilies for about 2 minutes.
Add the corn and all the vegetables (except cabbage), pepper, and salt and stir-fry 2-3 times.
Add the soya sauce, water and salt. Let it boil, reduce the heat and add the cornflour mixed with water and stir constantly till it thickens slightly, then add the cabbage.
Remove from heat and serve immediately.