How to make Potato and Corn Soup
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A luscious soup with potatoes, corn and herbs that will warm you up from within. Serve it with garlic bread on the side.
Ingredients of Potato and Corn Soup
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 potatoes
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 onions, chopped fine
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 1/2 chopped garlic
- 3-4 rosemary leaves
- Oregano to taste
- Salt to taste
- Chilli flakes to taste
- Half a cup basil leaves
- 1/2 chopped yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp chopped chives
How to Make Potato and Corn Soup
- 1.Take a pot, add butter and 2 chopped onions.
- 2.Saute and cook it over low heat.
- 3.Add a couple of bay leaves and corn. Mix it well.
- 4.Then add garlic, rosemary, basil, oregano to taste, yellow pepper, chopped potatoes, white wine and water.
- 5.Boil it for 10 minutes.
- 6.Once boiled, put it in a blender and blend it well.
- 7.Then boil the mixture again.
- 8.Sprinkle white pepper, parsley and chives for garnish. Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: 1 cup corn kernels, 2 potatoes, 1 Tbsp butter, 2 onions, chopped fine, 2-3 bay leaves, 1/2 chopped garlic, 3-4 rosemary leaves, Oregano to taste, Salt to taste, Chilli flakes to taste, Half a cup basil leaves, 1/2 chopped yellow pepper, 1/2 cup white wine, 1 tsp white pepper, 1 tsp chopped parsley, 1 tsp chopped chives