how to make Baked Eggs
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Baked Eggs Recipe: A quick brunch dish made with just a handful of ingredients. Onions, cherry tomatoes and spinach topped with whisked eggs and baked perfect.
Ingredients of Baked Eggs
- 8 Eggs
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- for garnishing parsley
- for garnishing basil leaves
- 2 tbsp butter
How to Make Baked Eggs
- 1.Crack eggs add salt and pepper to it.
- 2.Pour some cream and whisk it well.
- 3.In a pan heat butter and add finely chopped onions to it.
- 4.Then add spinach, cherry tomato, some basil leaves to it.
- 5.Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6.Take a mould and put the vegetable mix in them. Then pour the whisked egg mixture.
- 7.Bake them in the oven for 5-6 minutes at 170-180 degrees.
- 8.Garnish it well with some parsley and basil leaves and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Eggs, salt and pepper, cream, onion, cherry tomatoes, spinach, parsley , basil leaves, butter