How To Make Banana Coconut Idli
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Banana Coconut Idli Recipe: A delicious, sweet twist to the classic idli, banana and coconut idli is a quick and easy recipe to try for you next morning meal.
Ingredients of Banana Coconut Idli
- For banana idli:
- 1 cup Idli batter
- 4 tbsp jaggery powder
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- 1/2 ripe banana, chopped
- For coconut jaggery cream:
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp jaggery powder
How to Make Banana Coconut Idli
- 1.For banana idli, mix all ingredients.
- 2.Grease an idly tray with butter, spoon some batter into the moulds and steam till done. Remove from mould once done.
- 3.For jaggery sauce, heat coconut milk and add jaggery powder. Stir till dissolved. Serve warm idlis with warm coconut sauce.
Key Ingredients: For banana idli:, Idli batter, jaggery powder, salt, cardamom powder, ripe banana, For coconut jaggery cream:, coconut milk, jaggery powder