How to make Bebinca
About Bebinca Recipe: Bebinca or bibik is a pudding like Goan dessert with layers of cake made with coconut milk, eggs, butter and flour. Traditional Bebinca has about seven to sixteen layers but you can have as many as you wish. It requires time and patience to cook this delicious dessert, but the end result would be worth all of it and you won't be able resist this sugar delight!
Ingredients of Bebinca
- 200 Gram Refined flour
- 10 Egg yolks
- 500 Gram Sugar
- 200 Ml Coconut milk
- 5 Gram Nutmeg powder
- 200 Gram Butter
How to Make Bebinca
- 1.Mix the coconut milk, flour, sugar, nutmeg and the egg yolks and make a batter.
- 2.Grease an oven proof dish with a spoonful of melted butter, pour 75 ml of batter into the dish and spread evenly.
- 3.Bake till golden brown.
- 4.Spread another spoonful of butter and pour another 75 ml of batter over it and spread evenly.
- 5.Bake and repeat this until all the batter is used up.
- 6.Turn out the bebinca onto a wire rack.
- 7.Cool and cut into slices before serving.
Refined flour, Egg yolks, Sugar
, Coconut milk, Nutmeg powder, Butter