How to make Bhindi ki Shammi
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
An excellent starter for a dinner party. Bhindi ki Shammi are crisp, succulent and tasty kebabs which will just melt in your mouth.
Ingredients of Bhindi ki Shammi
- 200 Gram Okra (Bhindi)
- 100 Gram Chana Dal
- 10 Gram Green Chilli
- 5 Gram Ginger
- 10 Gram Garlic
- 50 Gram Garam Masala
- 5 Gram Jeera Powder
- 15 Gram Coconut Powder
- 5 Gram Yellow Chilli
- 5 Gram Bay Leaf
- 5 Gram Green Cardamom
- 5 Gram Black Cardamom
- 5 Gram Mace
- 5 Gram Salt
- 15 Ml Ghee
- 15 Gram Chana Powder, roasted
How to Make Bhindi ki Shammi
- 1.Soak the chana dal in water overnight for 5 to 6 hours.
- 2.Cut the bhindi in half and wash it.
- 3.Heat the pan and put oil. Put the washed bhindi, green cardamom, black cardamom, mace, ginger, garlic, green chili and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4.Add soaked chana dal and mix it well. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- 5.Add all the rest dry ingredients except oil in it. Mix it well and mince it.
- 6.Take out from fire. Make small round shape kebabs.
- 7.Shallow fry the kebabs in medium hot ghee till it is crisp and golden brown from both sides.
- 8.Serve with mint chutney.
Okra (Bhindi), Chana Dal, Green Chilli, Ginger
, Garam Masala, Jeera Powder, Coconut Powder, Yellow Chilli, Bay Leaf
, Green Cardamom
, Black Cardamom
, Ghee, Chana Powder