How to make Broccoli and Almond Soup
About Broccoli and Almond Soup Recipe: A creamy and light soup with a boost of protein. This soup recipe comes with the goodness of broccoli and nuttiness of almonds, it is a wholesome soup packed with nutrients. Made with just a few ingredients, broccoli and almond soup is an easy and simple recipe to prepare in winters.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Almond Soup
- 800 Ml vegetable stock
- 700 gms broccoli
- 50 gms ground almonds (toasted)
- 250 ml skimmed milk
- to taste salt
- to taste freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Broccoli and Almond Soup
- 1.Cut the broccoli in to small florets and steam for about 6 – 8 minutes until tender.
- 2.Place the steamed broccoli, veg. stock, 40 grams of almonds, skimmed milk in a blender and process until smooth.
- 3.Season with salt and pepper.
- 4.Pour the mixture in a pan and heat gently, serve in bowls garnished with remaining toasted almond powder.
Key Ingredients: vegetable stock, broccoli, ground almonds (toasted), skimmed milk, salt, freshly ground black pepper