How To Make Casa Ginger Mint Paloma
Abour Casa Ginger Mint Paloma Recipe: Craving some refreshing, minty cool drink to relax over the weekend? Here is a tequila-based cocktail full of ginger goodness, grapefruit juice and tang of lime!
Ingredients of Casa Ginger Mint Paloma
- 45 Ml reposado tequila
- 80 ml grapefruit juice
- 60 ml soda
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- 30 ml fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp ginger syrup
- 1 for garnishing lime wedge
- 1 for garnishing grapefruit wedge
- 6-8 for garnishing Fresh mint leaves
How to Make Casa Ginger Mint Paloma
- 1.Add mint leaves and gingered syrup into a shaker (a jar will do) and muddle.
- 2.Add a handful of crushed ice, pour in the tequila and grapefruit juice and then shake.
- 3.Pour drink into your glass and top with soda or sparkling grapefruit water.
- 4.Garnish with lime, grapefruit, and sprig of fresh mint.
Key Ingredients: reposado tequila, grapefruit juice, soda, water, fresh mint leaves, fresh lime juice, ginger syrup, lime wedge, grapefruit wedge, Fresh mint leaves