How To Make Chandani Kabab
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Chandani Kabab Recipe: Mouth-watering kebabs packed with the goodness of paneer, pupkin and an array of spices. Chandani kebab is perfect to prepare at home for your next party.
Ingredients of Chandani Kabab
- 260 gms paneer
- 100 gms pumpkin
- 20 gms butter
- 5 gram javitri
- 5 gram green cardamom
- 80 ml cream
- 5 gram yellow chilli powder
- 5 gram salt
- 20 gms chana powder, roasted
- 100 gms fresh bread
- 20 gms ghee
How to Make Chandani Kabab
- 1.Roast pumpkin in oven and grind it to fine paste.
- 2.Now take Frying pan add ghee and bhuno pumpkin paste until it’s dry and add Javitri and green cardamom powder into it, adjust seasoning.
- 3.Cut 12 pieces paneer into 3 cm diameter roundels and rub salt and yellow chili powder both side.
- 4.Take two round pieces of Paneer and fill pumpkin mixture in between, and stuff all Paneer pieces like same.
- 5.Make a mixture of roasted chana powder, cream, and the remainder of the chili and salt. Dip each roundel individually in this mixture and place in deep tray.
- 6.After all the cubes have been placed in the tray, pour the cream mixture on the paneer roundel. Make sure that the paneer is totally immersed in the cream.
- 7.Take frying pan, add ghee and butter and gently fry paneer roundels which are coated with fresh breadcrumbs till golden colour and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: paneer, pumpkin, butter, javitri, green cardamom, cream, yellow chilli powder, salt, chana powder, fresh bread, ghee