How to make cheesy potato and quinoa cake
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
These potato and quinoa cakes with smoked cheese can be a perfect breakfast or dinner companion. Pair it up with mint or tamarind chutney and quinoa salad with some chopped fruits and enjoy!
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato and Quinoa Cake
- 240 gms Boiled Grated Potato
- 240 gram Boiled Quinoa
- 10 gram Green Chillies
- 80 gram Smoked Cheese
- 25 gram Ginger
- 1 tbsp Coriander
- 2 tbsp Crushed Chillies
- 50 gram Oil
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Chaat Masala
- to taste Salt
How to Make Cheesy Potato and Quinoa Cake
- 1.Boil peeled potatoes and grate them. Now, wash and boil quinoa as well. and then wash and chop green chillies, ginger and coriander.
- 2.In a bowl, take boiled grated potato, quinoa, chopped ginger, green chillies, coriander and all the above ingredients apart from oil.
- 3.Now add bread crumb and mix it well.
- 4.Make a round ball and stuff the smoked cheese in middle and keep inside the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- 5.Heat oil in a pan deep fry them.
- 6.Serve hot with mint or tamarind chutney and quinoa salad with fruits.
Boiled Grated Potato, Boiled Quinoa, Green Chillies
, Smoked Cheese, Ginger
, Coriander, Crushed Chillies, Oil, Black Pepper
, Chaat Masala, Salt