How to make Chicken Chopsuey
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Chicken Chopsuey Recipe: An all time favorite Chinese side dish, here's the recipe of the sweet and tangy chopsuey with chicken and crunchy fried noodles.
Ingredients of Chicken Chopsuey
- 1 1/2 Cups chicken (cooked and shredded thinly)
- 1/2 cup capsicums, shredded
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced
- 2 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200 gms noodles (drained well), boiled
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- to taste salt
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- Oil (to deep-fry)
How to Make Chicken Chopsuey
- 1.Mix together the vinegar, soya sauce, sugar, salt and corn flour and add enough water to make up to a cup.
- 2.Keep aside.
- 3.Heat the 2 tbsp oil and add the onions and garlic.
- 4.Saute till a little soft.
- 5.Add chicken and capsicum and stir-fry over high heat for a minute.
- 6.Add the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil again.
- 7.Deep fry the noodles over high heat till brown.
- 9.Transfer noodles to a serving dish, pour the chicken mixture over and serve.
Key Ingredients: chicken (cooked and shredded thinly), capsicums, onions, garlic, oil, noodles (drained well), vinegar, soya sauce, sugar, salt, corn flour, Oil (to deep-fry)