How to make Cantonese Chicken Soup
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Cantonese Chicken Soup Recipe: An authentic Chinese soup, the Cantonese Soup is a hearty mix of chicken and vegetables chopped into small pieces in piping hot chicken stock.
Ingredients of Cantonese Chicken Soup
- 5 Pieces bok choy or any green vegetable.
- 1 whole chicken, boiled
- 3-4 spring onions
- 5 spoons large chicken stock
- 10 Mushrooms
How to Make Cantonese Chicken Soup
- 1.De-skin the chicken and cut it into 10 -12 big pieces.
- 2.Now, slice the mushrooms into equal halves.
- 3.Layer the chicken pieces, bok choy and the mushrooms in a container.
- 4.Add the chicken stock to this.
- 5.Put this in an oven to cook for an hour and the soup is ready.
Key Ingredients: bok choy or any green vegetable., whole chicken, spring onions, chicken stock, Mushrooms