How to make Chicken Fajitas
The all-time favorite Mexican wraps, Chicken Fajita, is a fun recipe to do with kids as they get to make their own wrap, serve the tortillas with guacamole,sour cream and cheese.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 2 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1-2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 4 Boneless chicken breast or thigh (skinless)
- To taste Salt and pepper
- warmed flour tortillas
How to Make Chicken Fajitas
- 1.Take a large shallow bowl and mix together the honey,vinegar,garlic,oregano,chilli flakes,salt and pepper.
- 2.Slice the chicken across the grain into long thin slices.Toss in the marinade, turning occasionally refrigerate it for two hours.
- 3.Drain the chicken discarding the marinade .
- 4.Heat a griddle pan until hot, add the chicken and cook for 3 -4 minutes each side till cooked and slightly brown.
- 5.Serve the chicken with sour cream, guacamole and cheese.
Olive oil, Honey
, Red wine vinegar, Garlic cloves (crushed), Dried oregano, Chilli flakes, Boneless chicken breast or thigh (skinless), Salt and pepper, warmed flour tortillas